- Check out the jobs section of our parent IHPME website
Teaching Assistant Opportunities:
- You can find any upcoming TA opportunities on the CUPE 3902 postings site
- For a wide range of funding opportunities , in the form of scholarships and merit-based awards, please visit the UofT School of Graduate Studies’ Scholarships & Awards page
- IHPME Conference/ Data Collection Stipend for PhD students:
- IHPME will provide a one-time $500 stipend for full-time and flex-time PhD students in years 1 – 4 to: (1) attend or present at a conference, and/or (2) help with costs incurred in data collection specific to PhD students’ dissertation research (e.g., survey development and distribution/collection, the purchase of “cut” data from administrative databases, travel to/from sites for data collection, tokens of appreciation for participants, interview data transcription, etc.)
- The stipend can be used for a mix of data collection and conference-related expenses
- This stipend is made possible by a redirection of Institute funds and, in part, through adjustments effective September 2019 to the bonus structure for external federally funded competitive awards (see IHPME’s Funding Policy https://ihpme.utoronto.ca/community/students/apply/university-of-torontos-graduate-student-funding-policy/).
- Please retain all original receipts and fill in the expense reimbursement form (which you can obtain from firstname.lastname@example.org). Once completed, please submit everything to email@example.com. You will also be required to present proof of payment (i.e. a print out of your credit card statement showing the charge – you can then block out the other charges).
- Finally, please fill in this short survey regarding your conference experience https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HNWC9Z8
Health & Dental Plan:
- Details on our Graduate Health & Dental Plan can be found here.
The Grad Conflict Resolution Centre supports our University of Toronto graduate community in taking steps to prevent, manage or resolve conflict. No matter is too small to discuss. Visit their website to find out more details or send them an e-mail to book an appointment!