The UTJPH is calling for your support of a new student-led peer-reviewed journal of public health at the University of Toronto, called The University of Toronto Journal of Public Health (UTJPH), expected to launch in January 2020.
The University of Toronto Journal of Public Health will feature:
· Original Research
· Practicum Reflections
- Hands-on experience in peer-review publication process
- Publishing opportunities to showcase exceptional contributions to practicum partners, public, and wider academic community
- Share new ideas that sparks thoughtful discussions on pressing public health issues
- Build resume/CV for future job and graduate school applications
- Editorial experience (for student-led editorial team)
Want to show your support for the UTJPH? You may lend your support in 3 ways:
- Provide your name and email address in the form below to demonstrate your support of the UTJPH launch
- Share your ideas & show your interest to contribute to the journal by completing the optional survey
- Share this UTJPH Call for Support form with others in the DLSPH community
Link to signatures of support form & optional survey: https://forms.gle/Q2dWerDUmG9i2DT69
By collecting signatures from the DLSPH community, we are building a case to show there is collective interest in launching the University of Toronto Journal of Public Health (UTJPH). Your survey input will help to create a meaningful student-led journal for the DLSPH community.