The Canadian Mental Health Association, National, is looking for student volunteers to help facilitate workshop sessions during their annual Mental Health for All Conference, which will take place this year at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto, ON, from September 23rd to September 25th.
Facilitator responsibilities include:
- Introducing presenters
- Making sure the session starts on time
- Keeping presentations on time using a timer and flash cards with 5 mins, 3 mins and 1 min
- Handing out and collecting evaluation forms
- Signing education forms
- Counting the number of attendees
All volunteer facilitators receive:
- Access to all conference workshops/activities when not facilitating
- Transit fare to and from the venue and/or parking
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks each day of the conference
Volunteer facilitators must attend all training sessions prior to the event, which will take place in early September.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer facilitator, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.